Sunday, April 17, 2011

SUPER URGENT!!! BRONX NEEDS A PLACE TO GO BEFORE MAY 1ST!!!

COURTESY LISTING!  Bronx is a pure white mixed dog, maybe pit bull. This beautiful dog was rescued when he was 4 weeks old! But, his dad is now going to college and cannot take him with him. BRONX HAS TO HAVE A PLACE TO GO TO BEFORE MAY 1ST!!!   Bronx is house/crate trained.  He is very socialized and has been around 5 boys in a house since he was born.  Great with other dogs! He listens well, but still is very much a 7 / 8 month old puppy! 


PLEA FROM BRONX: "I just don't understand! I have lived with my dad since I was 4 weeks old and now he is going to college but did not get a place where I can come. He said I have to find you a new home, but so far no one wants me. I heard him and grandma talking and they said: If we do not find Bronx a home by May 1st we will take him to the pound! WHAT? THE POUND? Did I do something wrong? I don't want to die!!! I love life and love people! I love other dogs. I am house trained. I am crate trained! Can someone please help me? I have heard there are nice people out there. ANYONE?"

If you would like more information about this pet, please contact crystallovesdogrescue@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment